We have Great speakers coming this year to our conference. Here is a spotlight on one of them.
Here are some of my achievements:
– Managed a team of 4 developers and 2 designers at eTobb
– Consulted an industry leader (Data Consult) in the Middle East and Africa.
– Developed advanced web solutions for several clients in Beirut, Jordan, Dubai, Iraq, New York City and Silicon Valley.
– Joined 500 Startups family (Batch 11) in Mountain View, California.
– Mentored more than 25 developers on codementor for the following topics: PHP, HTML/CSS, jQuery, Ajax, Websockets (Pusher & Pubnub), etc.
– Mentored startups based in Silicon Valley and New York City through codementor.
– Published more than 4 articles with topics related to Git, Bower, Composer, Nginx and Algolia search API. (My profile: https://www.codementor.io/jadjoubran)
– Featured in Entrepreneur Levant, MTV Lebanon, Future TV, OTV, Al Arabia, SkyNews, Wamda, ArabNet and other media outlets.
– Maintainer of the Laravel5 angular material starter on github https://github.com/jadjoubran/laravel5-angular-material-starter
Jad will be speaking on: Kickstarting a Laravel application using modern techniques and common best practices
Laravel is the most popular PHP framework nowadays. For faster and better development process, we need to integrate build automation, bower, enforce coding styles, etc..
This talk is ideal for solo developers and teams as it shows us how to use modern tools in order to enforce proper coding standards within a team.