Software is changing the world. In today’s ever changing technological advancements, its very important for businesses to have their long-term vision and business strategies aligned with their business process. Organizations are looking into a software solutions which cater their current as well as future needs. The recent trend is to break one size fits-all monolithic software applications into small domain specific micro services. In this talk I will be covering below topics:
1. What is Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)?
2. Software Evolution and The Digital Transformation
3. Consumer driven software development approach
4. The “Move” – Monolithic to Service Oriented Architecture
5. Principals of SOA
6. What is service?
7. Gains of SOA
8. The evolution of SOA in cloud computing
9. API led SOA designs
10. Challenges of SOA
11. Shutterstock Story